Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI--- Ship those Crystal Skys

Reaction score
Flew the new Inspire 2 for the first time tonight.
Kept getting warning that mobile device CPU fully loaded....
Been waiting on a Crystal Sky for over a month and VERY ready for it now!!
Ipad Mini 2 is Obviously now obsolete.
x2.jpg

Reactions: Advexure
was the GO App and Mini 2 still hanging in there while this warning was showing??
GO4 held but there was noticeably more latency and some freezing in the video feed. I have it set to 1080p. I will back it down to 720p and see if that helps any.

Last edited:
This is happening across the DJI product line since the last Go 4 update last week. It has been noted to occur with the IPad mini 4 as well as the iPhone 7 and other devices. It appears to be a bug in the update.

Reactions: deltalimatango
Exactly Barry and my iPad Mini4 is not obsolete. Either DJI is trying to pull a fast one or there is a bug in the new DJI App. I didn't experience any reduced performance. For the gent that said his iPad Mini 2 is now obsolete, it was so a few iterations ago. This is a bug pure and simple.

I ordered the ultra bright from Advexure, the 5.5 high bright from FL drone supply and another 5.5 just now from DJI. We will see who ships first!

I don't get DJI, so far every update for my Inspire 2 since February has made my $10k investment worse not better.
I almost crashed into a rock wall due to the latest updated latency in the video feed.. It's a good thing the safety features are still working.

Looks like they are starting to release the high brightness model as of this morning. 5-7day shipping

The 5.5" high brightness ships in 5-7 Days
The 7.85" high brightness ships, estimated July 30th 2017
The 7.85" ultra brightness out of stock with no shipping date.

I don't get DJI, so far every update for my Inspire 2 since February has made my $10k investment worse not better.
I almost crashed into a rock wall due to the latest updated latency in the video feed.. It's a good thing the safety features are still working.

If you were experiencing that much latency why didn't you just hover instead of moving in the direction of the rock or change frequencies? I don't think DJI are at fault for errant piloting decisions.

Reactions: Cruncher
If you were experiencing that much latency why didn't you just hover instead of moving in the direction of the rock or change frequencies? I don't think DJI are at fault for errant piloting decisions.
Seriously if I wanted to take still pictures I would just use a tripod ... If ya not gonna help enjoy your silence ..

Seriously if I wanted to take still pictures I would just use a tripod ... If ya not gonna help enjoy your silence ..

Maybe you can learn how to write a competent post instead of whining. You never made clear what you're doing other than blaming DJI for latency, and your inability to avoid a rock.

Maybe you can learn how to write a competent post instead of whining. You never made clear what you're doing other than blaming DJI for latency, and your inability to avoid a rock.
Dude I did avoid the rock and maybe try reading comprehension before you make useless comments. Maybe you should not respond to my postings and have a nice day...

The 5.5" high brightness ships in 5-7 Days
The 7.85" high brightness ships, estimated July 30th 2017
The 7.85" ultra brightness out of stock with no shipping date.
Bad news for me, my summer holidays fuckedup.
Thanks for information SanCap.

Last edited:
How are you finding battery life? We had demos today with the 5.5" CrystalSky and Mavic and got about 3 hours or so in 75+ heat.

It was in the mid 90s here today. In direct sun with max brightness I was getting about 2.5 hours per battery running the 7.85" model with my i2. This is running pre-production software, so it could get even better. Really nice that they include 2 batteries with the larger display.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez