Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI shipping issues ? Anyone experienced delays ?

Anyone had similar delays since august 2015, when buying drones with large lipos ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Guys, I feel this I my worst purchase ever and the most expensive also (except the car). I'm so disappointed and almost loosed all hopes.

A few months ago I decided I should get a second smaller drone to be used mostly for filming, but wasn't sure which one will be, either Phantom 3 professional or Inspire 1. In 31 august I decided and payed for the Inspire 1 to a local dealer (200km away) so I'll get it the next day, unfortunately things didn't evolved as expected, the 2 drones the dealer had ware both defective, some strange issues (couldn't calibrate the IMU, Temperature too high)

The dealer told me another one was on it's way to Romania, unfortunately the DHL tracking code provided in 9 september never updated, the only message was "Shipment information received"

first_tracking_code.jpg

After a few more days I called the dealer again asking him for some more details, he told me there are problems shipping the quads with the lipo's in the same package and the courier didn't accepted the packages .. or the HK customs .. don't know for sure, this is why that package never arrived to DHL.

Than after he told me it needed to pay more for shipping (he supported the extra fees) the package left hong kong, and arrived in Romania quite fast, I was so happy seeing the package left HK in 16 september and arrived in Romania on 17 september, I was tracking it on my mobile phone, where I didn't noticed one small but important thing, the number of packages, with the same AWB the dealer should receive 3 drones and 1 package with accesories, as you can see in the image bellow, from Leipzig, Germany only 1 package was delivered to Romania :((

Dealer talked to DHL and they said the packages ware hold at Leipzig because they contain dangerous goods, and they can't say when the packages will be released and shipped to Romania...

inspire_not_delivered_yet.jpg

disappointed.png

OK now, it finally arrived, but the dealer had to order another 2 drones as the ones that ware blocked by DHL in Leipzig, Germany are still there, unbeliveble how DHL treated everyone with this order :( now a few days the dealer and also the people responsible for this order, from China, sent the CE certificates for the LIPO .. but nothing happent.

I already found one possible issue, but I hope things will be ok, I can't test it right now but later or tomorrow hope I can make a short and low flight, as I don't trust the quick release mechanism at all.

Attachments

• dhl_blocked_dji_inspire_more_than_a_week.jpg
    dhl_blocked_dji_inspire_more_than_a_week.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianlara9389