Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dji suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has Apple written all over it
If Apple would've listen to its 1st gen iPhone customers
Android most likely would've never existed.
You can't control a merchandise once you've sold it
& you can't dumb it down while the world catches up.

You keep saying this but you are so wrong. I can do more with my Inspire with current firmware than with older versions and thats a fact. It does depend on your personal requirements. If you are on old firmware that's your choice but don't patronise the rest of us who can do tons of new things with their Inspire that you cannot do.

Depending on how old your firmware is... You cannot:
1. Fly POI (DJI)
2. Fly waypoints (DJI)
3. Fly multiple battery, pre-planned grid waypoint mapping missions
4. Fly letting the camera stay focused on a predetermined point...a biggy imo
5. Use follow me functions
6. Use Zip line, orbit, cruise, flight recorder, target, intercept, mimic in Autopilot.
7. Cannot use Dronedeploy
8. Cannot use Mapsmadeeasy
9. Cannot use Litchi
10. Cannot use Pix4D mapper capture
11. Cannot use Altzure app
12. Cannot do Auto panoramas with Dronepan

I am sure there is more. If you dont want to use any of these features, thats ok, but dont tell the rest of us that we have reduced functionality when it's the opposite. If you are fly safely in VLOS then few of the adjustments in more recent firmware will affect you. I agree the NFZ thing for commercial pilots needs addressed.

Done.

I have no need of those features and you can't really use them anyway when almost everywhere is a nfz, so I see no advantage even if you would want to use those features, lol

This has Apple written all over it
If Apple would've listen to its 1st gen iPhone customers
Android most likely would've never existed.
You can't control a merchandise once you've sold it
& you can't dumb it down while the world catches up.
Indeed. Android almost certainly would still exist but it quite likely wouldn't have had 84% worldwide market share like it does now.

I have no need of those features and you can't really use them anyway when almost everywhere is a nfz, so I see no advantage even if you would want to use those features, lol
I CAN use them anyway! You are really so arrogant! In the last month I have used most of them. You would think NFZ's covered half the globe!

If you want to stay in medieval times that's fine, doesn't bother me even in the slightest, that's your entitled choice. It does bother me when you come on here and pontificate to the rest of us who have moved on to the current fullness of what the Inspire can do. We can do more jobs, we can do better jobs, which translates into higher productivity.

It can only get better with quality dev teams of apps like Autopilot that continue to push the envelope that this machine can do.

You keep saying this but you are so wrong. I can do more with my Inspire with current firmware than with older versions and thats a fact. It does depend on your personal requirements. If you are on old firmware that's your choice but don't patronise the rest of us who can do tons of new things with their Inspire that you cannot do.

Depending on how old your firmware is... You cannot:
1. Fly POI (DJI)
2. Fly waypoints (DJI)
3. Fly multiple battery, pre-planned grid waypoint mapping missions
4. Fly letting the camera stay focused on a predetermined point...a biggy imo
5. Use follow me functions
6. Use Zip line, orbit, cruise, flight recorder, target, intercept, mimic in Autopilot.
7. Cannot use Dronedeploy
8. Cannot use Mapsmadeeasy
9. Cannot use Litchi
10. Cannot use Pix4D mapper capture
11. Cannot use Altzure app
12. Cannot do Auto panoramas with Dronepan

I am sure there is more. If you dont want to use any of these features, thats ok, but dont tell the rest of us that we have reduced functionality when it's the opposite. If you are fly safely in VLOS then few of the adjustments in more recent firmware will affect you. I agree the NFZ thing for commercial pilots needs addressed.

Done.
Well said.

Reactions: Don Frank
I CAN use them anyway! You are really so arrogant! In the last month I have used most of them. You would think NFZ's covered half the globe!

If you want to stay in medieval times that's fine, doesn't bother me even in the slightest, that's your entitled choice. It does bother me when you come on here and pontificate to the rest of us who have moved on to the current fullness of what the Inspire can do. We can do more jobs, we can do better jobs, which translates into higher productivity.

It can only get better with quality dev teams of apps like Autopilot that continue to push the envelope that this machine can do.
Well congrats to you. I don't need or want any autopilot crap because I possess actual flying skills, unlike most of the self proclaimed professionals here who can't even use atti mode. Auto flight modes are the leading cause of inspire crashes and "flyaways" too btw.

Reactions: mtnmaddman
Well congrats to you. I don't need or want any autopilot crap because I possess actual flying skills, unlike most of the self proclaimed professionals here who can't even use atti mode. Auto flight modes are the leading cause of inspire crashes and "flyaways" too btw.
Your so funny. It just shows how little you actually know. This is descending. I corrected your wrong statements so don't embarrass yourself any further and let this go.

I'm going to suggest a lock on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop