Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Support moderators are where?

Reaction score
Anyone notice that beneath the moderator's name on the main DJI forum that the country alternates within minutes between Japan and China with the same moderator?

DJI Warranty / Support Issue

Look at the moderator DJI Diana #5 and #6 posts in the above link. First post #5 shows she is in Japan, and then 8 minutes later she is in China in #6? Weird. I've seen it with DJI Mindy too. Just minutes she is between the two, and sometimes Canada too.

If they are in Japan or China, then Los Angeles isn't working when they contact them as they are closed. No wonder things are so slow with service not being centralized.

DJI is global.
Moderators are not necessarily a person itself. Those could be accounts only, used by support personnel on duty doing their jobs.
I do really care if they are at LAX, NYC or HKG, as soon as their answer my questions. Don't you?

Good flights!

There are some in Carson USA, you then have Blade and Ed who are home based USA , then i believe their are a few similar in HK area like Blade and Ed providing support but I could be wrong.

DJI is global.
Moderators are not necessarily a person itself. Those could be accounts only, used by support personnel on duty doing their jobs.
I do really care if they are at LAX, NYC or HKG, as soon as their answer my questions. Don't you?

Good flights!

True, it could be a log on by multiple people, but Mindy who checks on a CA might show China and a few minutes later she's from Japan. It would be if mine shows United Sates now, and then a few minutes later Romania or Ireland. I don't know how they change their location so fast, unless maybe Mindy's account suffers from Dissociative Personality Disorder...?? :D

I'm guessing a lot of the female respondents are from Asia due to their posting times (sleep-time in USA), but just where in Asia is the question. Not a big deal but just curious as to how their ISP flips around so wildly from the same (??) person.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onaldUnino