Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI X5R for sale UK Plus free Olympus 25mm or 45mm. SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm selling my X5R (without Lens) as my Inspire is not getting the use since getting a Mavic and a P4 Pro. I have had it for about 7 months and was purchased whilst in the states from FlyHigh USA Distributor, who is a forum member here and a top notch guy. Comes in the hard case with the card reader and of course the SSD. It is in as new condition. Looking for £1950 inc postage via Royal Mail Special Delivery.

IMG_3293.JPG
IMG_3310.JPG

Some of the stuff I have filmed with it:

Last edited:
"Hi everyone I'm selling my X5R (without Lens) as my Inspire is not getting the use since getting a Mavic and a P4 Pro"

OFF WITH HIS HEAD! :D

I know but it's a waste to just sit there so thought I'd give someone a bargain. These are going for £2.5k on EBay

It would love to take it off your hands but can't do that right now sadly :(

Can swap to two pints if larger and a packet of Crisps if that's helps[emoji33]

Hope you find a buyer,

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Richard, interested if still for sale. Can you tell me where you are in the country as I'm in the South West and am regularly in the Axminster and Bristol area.

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

Richard, interested if still for sale. Can you tell me where you are in the country as I'm in the South West and am regularly in the Axminster and Bristol area.

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

Hi. I'm in Stevenage Hertfordshire. But happy to meet up around the Reading area or can post.

Will throw in either a 25mm or 45mm Olympus Lens as a freebie to the buyer!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frem1962