Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Z3 is now in stock!!!

Custom Multi-Rotor Drones | FlyHighUSA

Come on buy and take a look. This is an amazing camera, a definite improvement over the x3. The zoom is amazing and is super stable. Call me with any questions or concerns, God Bless.

Ralph
Hi Ralph,
Im wondering if I should buy a replacement for my X5 with he Z3? I have the 14-42 and 15mm already.

Hi Ralph,
Im wondering if I should buy a replacement for my X5 with he Z3? I have the 14-42 and 15mm already.
Hey buddy, the Z3 is definitely a great camera/gimbal setup. It offers an exceptionally good zoom factor plus amazing stabilization. Its definitely a keeper. That being said, the X5 is no slouch either. The X5 is just different with all the amazing lenses it can carry. I have gotten some amazing videos as well as stills with my X5 but I have to admit if I had to pick just one camera to fly on my Inspire I woulf pic the Z3. Overall it is just pretty darn awesome. It's really hard to pick one over the other as they both offer amazing attributes. I guess my final answer is if your wallet won't scream too loud for buying the Z3 then I would have to give a big yes to this purchase. I'm sure we will be seeing some great footage from the Z very soon. I know I'm going to post some on Monday. If I can help in any way please don't hesitate to call or email me @ [email protected]
Respectfully,

Ralph

Reactions: SixtyMike
Hey buddy, the Z3 is definitely a great camera/gimbal setup. It offers an exceptionally good zoom factor plus amazing stabilization. Its definitely a keeper. That being said, the X5 is no slouch either. The X5 is just different with all the amazing lenses it can carry. I have gotten some amazing videos as well as stills with my X5 but I have to admit if I had to pick just one camera to fly on my Inspire I woulf pic the Z3. Overall it is just pretty darn awesome. It's really hard to pick one over the other as they both offer amazing attributes. I guess my final answer is if your wallet won't scream too loud for buying the Z3 then I would have to give a big yes to this purchase. I'm sure we will be seeing some great footage from the Z very soon. I know I'm going to post some on Monday. If I can help in any way please don't hesitate to call or email me @ [email protected]
Respectfully,

Ralph
Thanks Ralph, but isn't the Z3 half the price of the X5?

I thought Z3 was created more for still shots and not for videos. If it's anything like this video I can see why!

Last edited:
I thought Z3 was created more for still shots and not for videos. If it's anything like this video I can see why!

I am a bit confused. This appears to be footage from a Phantom, not an Inspire. You can see the Phantom arms at one point, and the case the operator has is not big enough to hold an Inspire.

BTW, does anyone know the FPV glasses he is using?

Reactions: SixtyMike
Good to hear, I ordered from b and h. I'll contact them tomorrow if they have none. I'll cancel and order one from you guys

I am a bit confused. This appears to be footage from a Phantom, not an Inspire. You can see the Phantom arms at one point, and the case the operator has is not big enough to hold an Inspire.

BTW, does anyone know the FPV glasses he is using?
I too am confused. this is certainly a phantom and the footage is fish eyed.

Reactions: DrMrdalj
Custom Multi-Rotor Drones | FlyHighUSA

Come on buy and take a look. This is an amazing camera, a definite improvement over the x3. The zoom is amazing and is super stable. Call me with any questions or concerns, God Bless.

Ralph
If you are in Canada, go to "DronesToronto.com"
Excellent after sales service too! If you have a problem with the machine, it goes back to Toronto and not the States. Quicker turn around.

If it was 2.8 all the way through I would consider it. But zooming will require change the exposure because it is not. I love the idea but I like my primes.
Where does it say it is not par focal?
If it changes aperture while zooming, that is not good!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool