Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJIGO App shuts down

Reaction score
I fire up the RC/AC... Tap the Go App, it gets to the "connect camera" screen, I tap it, I get a busy wheel, then it kicks out to my home screen (of my iPad). Any ideas? I've tried different batteries, restarting the iPad several times.

I'm having this exact problem. Just started an hour ago as of this writing as I was preparing for a flight to shoot stills over Centennial Olympic park tonight. Restarted iPhone, deleted and reloaded app., changed cables, nothing has solved it yet.

Even more info... I have a second controller so I linked the A/C and all seemed to be going well. I went to camera view, saw the image, checked mod values, everything fine, initiated an auto takeoff, the props started but experienced a loss of signal message before leaving the ground. couldn't stop the motors because of the loss of signal and had to do a hard shutdown at the battery. Needless to say tonight's flight is now cancelled. Maybe tomorrow I'll do another firmware upgrade to see if there's any change, if not I guess it's off to DJI for the 3rd time in a year. Thinking it might be time to sell this thing and move on.

Last edited:
Even more info... I have a second controller so I linked the A/C and all seemed to be going well. I went to camera view, saw the image, checked mod values, everything fine, initiated an auto takeoff, the props started but experienced a loss off signal message before leaving the ground. couldn't stop the motors because of the loss of signal and had to do a hard shutdown at the battery. Needless to say tonight's flight is now cancelled. Maybe tomorrow I'll do another firmware upgrade to see if there's any change, if not I guess it's off to DJI for the 3rd time in a year. Thinking it might be time to sell this thing and move on.
Hmmm... Interesting. For what it's worth, I've done 300+ flights, and this is the first real issue I've had with it. Hope you get it sorted out. I just tested connection on the bench, I'll try a test flight tomorrow and make sure it's all good. Too windy here right now!!

Last edited:
Backup up flight records, deleted app, reinstalled, all is well.
+1
This only happened after installing Go app 2.4.3
Doing what Highrpm955 said fixed the problem
iOS 9.2 iPad Air
Thank you Highrpm955.

Last edited:
Backup up flight records, deleted app, reinstalled, all is well.

I was out flying yesterday with no problems. Tonight I encountered the problem described in this thread. With no wifi available out in the field I called it quits. Came home and deleted the app. Reinstalled and it works perfectly again. Thanks Highrpm955 for the info. I'm guessing my iPad updated the app automatically yesterday after returning home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Highrpm955
I have the same issue with an Android Galaxy S2. I can connect and fly with no issues, but if I try and record video, it Freeze's then gives me the blue screen of death, then reboots. I have deleted the GO app, but still the same.

Had the same thing happen. Thanks Highrpm955! What you recommended worked!
Last week things were fine. Now today I am having the same problem. The transmitter is connected to the A/C. I tap the camera icon, the "wheel" shows for a second then the app closes. I tried the same for the simulator and the app closes there. I have not updated the latest firmware however the ipad has been connected to the web. Correct me if I'm wrong. Several folks have fixed the problem by deleting the app and reinstalling it.

Last edited:
Last week things were fine. Now today I am having the same problem. The transmitter is connected to the A/C. I tap the camera icon, the "wheel" shows for a second then the app closes. I tried the same for the simulator and the app closes there. I have not updated the latest firmware however the ipad has been connected to the web. Correct me if I'm wrong. Several folks have fixed the problem by deleting the app and reinstalling it.
Deleted it and installed.....fixed!!!

Part of my situation has been resolved with the reset controller instructions that can be found as a sticky in the help section. My second controller still won't reset so its off to DJI. At least I am flying again with one controller.

I have deleted the Go app twice on my Android Galaxy S2 and formatted the micro SD card. Still crashes when turning on to record video. Getting annoyed now. Need other suggestions!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont