Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI's new flagship store.....

Hopefully they will also emulate the service levels and staff enthusiasm, that I have experienced at Apple Stores in Australia, particularly when I go back there with my I1, if it stops working.

Hopefully they will also emulate the service levels and staff enthusiasm, that I have experienced at Apple Stores in Australia, particularly when I go back there with my I1, if it stops working.

:)
Went to an Apple Store in Sweden, because I want to switch from Windows to OSX.
Had some questions, but the store clerk could not answer any of them.
He was polite, but the knowledge of their products were probably almost nil.

I'm impressed that "The Editor" is watching the forum. What time zone are you in? Shouldn't you be celebrating the New Year or recovering from the celebrations. It is after 7.00am in the morning in sunny Melbourne Australia at present. Wishing you and your family all the best for the New Year. I really do appreciate the forum and have gained much from it. One of my resolutions is to hopefully contribute more often.

I'm impressed that "The Editor" is watching the forum. What time zone are you in? Shouldn't you be celebrating the New Year or recovering from the celebrations. It is after 7.00am in the morning in sunny Melbourne Australia at present. Wishing you and your family all the best for the New Year. I really do appreciate the forum and have gained much from it. One of my resolutions is to hopefully contribute more often.
Thanks - yes, I'm always lurking somewhere on here. :p
Currently 8:30pm here.
Happy New Year to you.

Reactions: slim.slamma
Wow! That's really nice. Anyone hear if they're planning on something similar in the USA? Would be great to walk in my damaged DJI products for service, like DavidB mentions!

OzOGgQ6.jpg

Reactions: damoncooper
Their drone is $12K and you could argue it is in same range as a S1000+ capability wise...so the hope was for DJI to make a cheaper version of it...

Have you not seen the Transformers?
I think they have support pillars that folds out, then pushed the wheels out a bit and turned up. The wheels then turned to props and you can fly away in a hot quadcopter.. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo