Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Do I have to have a second Transmitter?

Reaction score
Almost ready to purchase an I1, (need to film some small farms and what to have the landlord be the camera man and I be the pilot) my Q : is there any way you can fly with an Iphone and have a camera man using a tablet to control the camera without a second transmitter? or he can view the live find and tell me to yaw or turn to get the right shot?
Ps: dont like the idea of sharing the same monitor
thanks
mariano

I find it quite easy to fly and film solo. Its harder at first if you don't have much flying experience because it can distract your attention from flying a little when you mess with the camera so I recommend learning in wide open spaces so you have lots of time to react until your piloting skills become more instinctively muscle memory.

Personally I see no need for a second controller dedicated camera man. I'd rather have the extra $600, lol! In my opinion its far easier to leave the camera pointed forward to maintain flight orientation and simply turn the whole inspire, fly sideways if need be, and only adjust actual camera up and down.

Ive never flown with two controllers so maybe I'm wrong but I think it would be more confusing for the pilot if someone else is controlling the camera turning it randomly. The camera live view can be very helpful when flying, but not if you don't know what direction it's pointing in relation to the front of the inspire.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop