Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dont connect

Reaction score
hi all tryed to fly my inspire1 today did as usual but i cant get cameraviev i can fly and so but no wifi conection to my ipad ?? any tips ?

hi all tryed to fly my inspire1 today did as usual but i cant get cameraviev i can fly and so but no wifi conection to my ipad ?? any tips ?
Hi Enduro
Welcome to the forum. Do you use an OSMO? On the Inspire 1 the RC must be connected to the iPad using an Apple USB to Lightning cable. If you have this setup, are you seeing the aircraft flight data but no the video picture?

thanx , yes cable and all i see flightdata but it says no connection and no video , i have a uppdate for the app waiting do i have to uppdate it ? if so do i have to uppdate the inspire to?

thanx , yes cable and all i see flightdata but it says no connection and no video
OK. Detach your camera and check that all the contacts are straight and not bent. Check that the camera interface contacts are clean. Refit. Close App on iPad by double-pressing Home button and swiping up. Power up RC and App followed by aircraft.

If that fails what versions of app, aircraft and camera firmware do you have installed? Tap on top right icon (3 dots and lines) and scroll to About at bottom of dialog to view versions.

so do i uppdate app and test or uppdate aircraft to ? i have had no problems before, camera connections and all seems ok

so do i uppdate app and test or uppdate aircraft to ? i have had no problems before, camera connections and all seems ok
I normally ensure that I am using the latest version. Inspire 1 = 1.6.0.40, RC = 1.5.70 & App = 2.6.0. Note the RC is updated via the more recent versions of the App - the old USB stick method is no longer available - you will see a pop up in the App allowing you to download and then install it..

Try removing the lightning cable and re-inserting it while the app and aircraft are active (on the ground of course) I found this to be the answer to this issue after 2 long RMAs to DJI with no communication

It seems as the app dont "talk" to the rc i cant get pass the "how to connect" place , before it was "enter cameraview" maybe uninstall app and reinstall it ?

Getting desperate here still no connection rc to ipad , cant get by the "how to connect" place in the app , fuuuuck i have work for it next week :(

I had this happen to me once, I fixed it by (believe it or not) resetting the network settings on my iPad? Don't ask me how or why, it did work. Nothing to it, I reset my Network Settings under General Settings/Reset/reset networking settings. I then selected my network in Wi-Fi, typed in my network password and voila! Done deal! Good luck and, if it works, don't ask me how it works. I couldn't tell you. I also reloaded my DJI GO app after deleting it.
ok but i have also tryed my iphone and a friends samsung tab ,alla of them bad ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide