Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dont Fly Drones Here -- is gone

Reaction score
I haven't gone to the "Dont Fly Drones Here" website for a couple weeks and when I went there today I noted it was gone and you are instead redirected to the FAA website "B4UFLY" -- when did this happen?

So, the B4UFLY site has links for the B4UFLY apps for Android and iOS but when I tried to find it on the Google Playstore it's not there.

OK, so where are you now supposed to go to check for no fly zones?

Brian

I haven't gone to the "Dont Fly Drones Here" website for a couple weeks and when I went there today I noted it was gone and you are instead redirected to the FAA website "B4UFLY" -- when did this happen?

So, the B4UFLY site has links for the B4UFLY apps for Android and iOS but when I tried to find it on the Google Playstore it's not there.

OK, so where are you now supposed to go to check for no fly zones?

Brian
It's at the Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gov.faa.b4ufly

I found the app in the iOS app store but nothing like that comes up as of 2/28/16 on the Google Play Store.

The old "Dont Fly Drones Here" website made it relatively easy to see, before you left, if a location was go/no-go and knowing that ahead of time was nice. It doesn't look like the FAA has invested more than a few dollars into app development so I guess it's not that important to them!

Brian

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry