Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Don't update iOS on your iPad

No problem on my iPad Pro 9.7. It was on 9.3.2 beta 4 version prior to updating today, so that my be a factor.

Why contantly try to break what is not broken...these updates are so insignificant. Pivotal moment on the Inspire 1 was fw 1.4 but anything else was just unnecessary. As for iOS...it's almost laughable how desprit Apple (and DJI ) is to keep people connected to tweaking their deviced. GB's of unneeded data loaded in bogging down devices and rendering storage space bloated and unavailable.

Why contantly try to break what is not broken...these updates are so insignificant. Pivotal moment on the Inspire 1 was fw 1.4 but anything else was just unnecessary. As for iOS...it's almost laughable how desprit Apple (and DJI ) is to keep people connected to tweaking their deviced. GB's of unneeded data loaded in bogging down devices and rendering storage space bloated and unavailable.
Insignificant??!!

"Addresses an issue that prevented typing email addresses when using the Japanese Kana keyboard in Mail and Messages"

Did you really expect me to keep using the Romaji keyboard? Really?? Romaji?!

/s

Scott
Updated my iPhone 6, iPad Mini 2s and Air 2 with no issues. Stop panicking/complaining!

Just because it works for you this time...wait till it doesn't then report back again. Sometimes s..t happens and it's not nice. If they chose to share that experience its just as OK as it is for you sharing yours. Or maybe you should stop complaining.

Watch out for the call that will come next from an Indian-sounding gentleman purporting to work for Microsoft Windows!

Actually, I prefer the Nigerian tech support -- they offer to share windfall money and you only have to send them a couple thousand to make it happen...

Brian

Reactions: conspirator

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop