Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

downgrading firmware

Reaction score
is there some trick i need to know to get back to 1.2.06? im currently at 1.4 and the ac doesn't want to take the rollback. tried a few different sd cards and formated each time. any ideas?

I dont think the RC accepts firmware downgrade. btw the RC is firmware 1.3 because there is no 1.4 on the RC

managed to get to 1.3 by luck after the 10th attempt. now im getting the older version text when i try to get to 1.2

IF you can't get your radio to step down to 1.2, go here: Inspire 1 RC not updating - Instructions on how to reset RC | DJI Inspire Forum
download GS-OFDM firmware, it flashes your radio down to factory stock, from here you can go to any firmware you want.
This GS firmware is provided by DJI when your radio bricked and helps to bring it back to live by going to bone stock factory.
Good luck

Last edited:
i think they only allow one version down from current so its unlikely you can get the AC back to 1.2.06 if you had 1.4 on it, 1.3 is probably it, though i may be wrong, but if it will work downgrading one version at a time is likely the only way it would.

Make sure you download a fresh copy of..
Inspire 1 Firmware v1.2.1.06
From the DJI website, don't try to use an old FW file that you have saved on your PC.
Make sure it is the ONLY file on your SD card.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah