Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Downunder - How many of us are there?

Where did you complete your courses?
You starting up a drone business.

I did my course through RPAS training in Jandakot, I had already been using the free version of DroneComplier for flight logs and airspace info and the dates suited me.
The course itself is a breeze, I had to get licensed if I wanted to start a business legally.

Here in Perth as well, had my Inspire 1 X5R about a week now, built a few hex rotors previously, mainly around the F550/H550 frames.
Just competed my CC & UOC.

Did it take long to get your UOC and can I ask how much it cost ? I am looking at getting the RePL from InterSpatial Aviation also in Jandakot.
Cheers

Did it take long to get your UOC and can I ask how much it cost ? I am looking at getting the RePL from InterSpatial Aviation also in Jandakot.
Cheers
Inter spatial are good guys and will look after you. I'm doing my sub 20kg with them in early September at Sutherland Park, Southern River. Come down and have a chat with them.

Reactions: AeroVisionz
Inter spatial are good guys and will look after you. I'm doing my sub 20kg with them in early September at Sutherland Park, Southern River. Come down and have a chat with them.

Good to hear as I have enrolled for early September too for the sub 7kg. Did you do your initial one with them too ? Is it just an extra day for the sub 20kg? Maybe I can squeeze it in as well...

Good to hear as I have enrolled for early September too for the sub 7kg. Did you do your initial one with them too ? Is it just an extra day for the sub 20kg? Maybe I can squeeze it in as well...
No I didn't I went through TotalRPA out of NSW. If I had found Interesting I would have gone through them. I have had several conversations with Stewart and also spoke with some students who gave a positive feedback. Old school boys. Sept 3 we do the 20kg at Southern River.

Newbie from Newcastle(central coast)if your from the area feel free to drop me a line maybe we could get together for a fly.

Stewart has had to postpone my 20kg until next week on the 9th so I'll probably see you there.
I have to agree with DennisR I think these guys are the real deal.

Hey Guys. I brought my P3A on holiday in Hawaii and been having a great time with it in Kauai (I'm still here). Before I came over I sat the new Part 107 knowledge test to see if I could get a UAS Part 107 Commercial licence. I passed the online course the night before I departed home and on arrival in the US I rolled up to the FAA office in Honolulu. They went into a tail spin at first because they weren't sure how to proceed. I have a Part 61 CPL but that licence is only transferable if I have a flight review in a manned aircraft. After lots of calls to the head office they confirmed that "as a foreign certified operator with a current UOC, flying and Australian "registered" RPA, I could fly in the USA under Part 107. Happy days.

Hi guys. Doing my RePL in a couple of weeks then I'll get onto doing my ReOC.
Currently in Melbourne's western burbs.
I've flown RC Helis years ago and this year I was a cameraman for a US reality show where I was also the drone pilot and loved it so I decided I'd do it at home....so I got an Inspire 1 v2 and love it...
Just wish this wind would bugger right off now!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop