Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Drone pilot 'breaks every rule in the book'

He knows right from wrong we can never stop ppl from doing what they what to do. It's never going to happen. On the other hand at-least it's a vary nice video. I Can't deny Paul of that.

And the video here (seems to be a copy from the original):

Omg
Hilarious, the prime minister must be on the hunt for this guy. I thought I was a Gangster. That's what I call rubbing it in your face:p
Taco Wrangler you got some wild boys on phantompilots.com

Dang it... The video was taken down. I wanted to see it! The way everyone is talking here you would think he released a chemical weapon via UAV. Sometimes you have to snub your nose at authority to get a good video or make a memory. I haven't seen the video but imagine it's not the end of the world.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Dang it... The video was taken down. I wanted to see it! The way everyone is talking here you would think he released a chemical weapon via UAV. Sometimes you have to snub your nose at authority to get a good video or make a memory. I haven't seen the video but imagine it's not the end of the world.
Click on the top
At first I thought is was down its still up :eek:
Oh wow it is down now that was quick lucky me

England could impose a total ban on all Drone flying because of this idiot!
Then you wouldnt say "Nice Video" would you?
Other countries could follow suit.

Reactions: Lord Snotingham
No reason to get your panties in a bunch. It was a nice video.

If England bans all uav flights because of this one video then it was going to happen anyway. That would be a gross overreaction. As technology like drones become more readily available to the general public, more and more people will do things like this guy did. Finding an acceptable compromise between public safety and public use of beautiful airspace will do far more to keep things in check than banning it all together.

There are countless things that are "banned" or illegal that are still used by society every day. Banning drones won't solve a thing.

I didn't say I condoned the flights but as far as I can tell, nobody died or was mamed. I think some people on these forums get bent out of shape far too easily when someone takes a video in a manner not totally consistent with current law. There are far worse things happening every day that could use that scrutiny.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phatzo
At the risk of having my comment removed for being off-topic or for being what might be considered of a "personal" nature, I still feel compelled to comment.

After looking at his profile picture and reading his replies to comments in the other forum, I can only marvel at his casual egotism and extremely self-entitled attitude.

"Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism." - mayoclinic.org

Maybe he has done this on purpose and now the whole world is against drones.(which is allready been done)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44