Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK Drone Rental

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows a company in the UK that rents the Inspire platform with X5 or X5R?

Really don't feel like buying it when a new release is imminent but need it for a job.

Fran

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows a company in the UK that rents the Inspire platform with X5 or X5R?

Really don't feel like buying it when a new release is imminent but need it for a job.

Fran
Best you will get is an Inspire for hire.......with a pilot attached I would think. :)
I do not know of any rental houses in the UK that will hire out a UAV since the risk premium would be prohibitive.

The other thing to bear in mind is that if you rented a platform how would you incorporate that into your ops manual?
There would not only be the information to append but also emergency procedure specific to that aircraft.
You would also need temporary insurance cover as your insurers would need to be informed as well.
Not that easy.

Best you will get is an Inspire for hire.......with a pilot attached I would think. :)
I do not know of any rental houses in the UK that will hire out a UAV since the risk premium would be prohibitive.

The other thing to bear in mind is that if you rented a platform how would you incorporate that into your ops manual?
There would not only be the information to append but also emergency procedure specific to that aircraft.
You would also need temporary insurance cover as your I shreds would need to be informed as well.
Not that easy.

The Inspire is in my manual. I did own one when I first did the manual and I'll get the new one the second it's out.

I thought the premium wouldn't be an issue because I can simply call my insurance provider and have that drone added for the week or weekend?

Hate the thought of having to pay a pilot to do this job for me I guess I'll have to though.

I almost needed to access an X5 camera last month. In the end it wasn't necessary but I just approached my NQE. They were happy to do it. Would they have rented me the aircraft to carry it? I suspect they would if they had one available. They're a commercial operation after all and a days hire with a trusted and insured pilot beats having a bird sitting on the bench. I would naturally have got temp insurance on it.

Hi,

Fran

Did you get an I2 then?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CandyGolds