Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Drone Use / Safety Training

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking to provide a free class to my community to review the Drone Laws, and Safety.

I hear it often throughout the community, "He's flying his drone Illegally" , or "If it comes on my land I'm going to shoot it down"

My goal is to provide information about drone laws, what is or isn't legal, as well as show participants how to safety operate / fly a drone, as well as get an up close look at a few different models of drones.

I'm wondering if anyone out there has any power point presentations or other documents they are willing to share that would help me create a training class.

I have spent hours Googling information but it would help if I could use a pre built presentation as a template and customize it for my needs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

Reactions: Advexure
@Jason Boucher - We love the idea. I know that I've seen some different presentations at the drone expos the last couple of years but don't recall who presented them and if they're available online. Wish we could help with that. I see you're in Maine but if you're looking for other opportunities we'd love to bring the class to the Southern California area and possibly the midwest in the summer months.

Reactions: Jason Boucher
I've done a few booths at Public Safety expo's showing how drones can be used in Search / Rescue operations, and with that I've actually seen a few departments who attended the expo purchase drones and get the proper certification. Its exciting to see the amazement on people's faces when they can see what good drones can actually do. I'm hoping to be able to put something like this together geared more toward the general public.

Reactions: Advexure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen