Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

drone video on youtube illegal!?

Trying not to get to political on an information based site, but If I can strap a 50 lb camera to octo, nuff said. Just another way for them to hide themselves behind all your examples, and now, a low tech delivery system.
I appreciate the risk of drones in the wrong hands and the need for safeguards. Just a little humour vs the kneecherk reaction of non-drone owners, and even some on this forum, that such conduct will lead to an outright ban on drones or such over regulation so as to take the fun out of it. This could happen but probably not. The petty exercise of "authority" of the faa to send warning letters about youtube videos is just another example of the mindset of the overreaching government agencies and a waste of limited funds and lack of common sense. Just my opinion, which usually is ignored by most, including my wife

Enjoy life and be nice

I appreciate the risk of drones in the wrong hands and the need for safeguards. Just a little humour vs the kneecherk reaction of non-drone owners, and even some on this forum, that such conduct will lead to an outright ban on drones or such over regulation so as to take the fun out of it. This could happen but probably not. The petty exercise of "authority" of the faa to send warning letters about youtube videos is just another example of the mindset of the overreaching government agencies and a waste of limited funds and lack of common sense. Just my opinion, which usually is ignored by most, including my wife

Enjoy life and be nice
I here ya brother......

Safe sky's. Safe flights.

Reactions: crashburn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk