Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Drone Volt Pilot app on the iStore for DJI Drones

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm Dan from Drone Volt, a European DJI Retailer and we've introduced an App at the Apple iTunes Store. It will help automate flight for DJI Drones. You can find it at:
Edit : link removed by moderator

Attached is the press release announcing the App!
Edit: Attachment removed by moderator

Enjoy!

Hi,
I'm Dan from Drone Volt, a European DJI Retailer and we've introduced an App at the Apple iTunes Store. It will help automate flight for DJI Drones. You can find it at:
Link removed.

Attached is the press release announcing the App!

Enjoy!
Please contact site admin if you wish to advertise on the forum.

Hi Dan, interestingly the website states that the Drone Volt Pilot App is compatible with Inspire 1 Pro. Has DJI released SDK for the X5? If not, how does the App control the X5 functionality?

Hi there,

The Inspire 1 Pro/Raw are both compatible with our application.

You can control your X5 Pro and Raw cameras as you can control the X3. However you cannot control the zoom and other features specific to the X5 cameras.

Hope this helps,
dan

Thanks for the info. Guess that means the Drone Volt Pilot App has limited compatibility with the Inspire 1 Pro/Raw since it can only perform X3 functions.. Good to know but I would wait for DJI to release the SDK for full X5 functionality because the X5 really needs to be handled like a proper camera rather than like a GoPro and since the X5 does not have any physical buttons, the only way to operate the X5 is through the controlling app which currently is not supported outside of DJI's Go App.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry