Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Drone vs R22

No Light on the object
@ 1915 hours (very dark already)
@ 800 ft
and they say it was a drone?

So they need to give a logical explanation why it was a drone.
Freakin Idiots.

So where were the feathers and blood if it was something other than yet another pilot testing the limits of good sense while flying? Oh yea could have been a rock maybe.

More likely poor maintenance and sloppy pre-flight checks that missed an already compromised/cracked canopy.

Still - no evidence whatsoever as to what caused it so.....lets call it a drone !! :rolleyes:

Reactions: tweaker
"Oh the drone oh the drones"

Why do the media write the story before they have interviewed the interviewee?

"Allegedly","sources say","named locally as.."

And people are still not able to look through the reported story and see what probably happened!! Do not believe all you see,read or hear.

Rant over back to "drones". It may or may not be a drone however as I said the other day Im pretty sure training/licence etc will come in and in my opinion not before time.

There are just to many idiots in this world!

So where were the feathers and blood if it was something other than yet another pilot testing the limits of good sense while flying? Oh yea could have been a rock maybe.

Prove to me it was a drone.

Members that know me knows very well if I am wrong I'll own up to it but that is extremely rare to zip.

As I didn't say it was a bird so....again prove to me it at this point that it was a drone.

Last edited:
Nope - don't believe it. MUST have been a drone. Nobody saw it, nobody could identify what hit the canopy. Was at 800ft so....It could ONLY have been a drone!!!!
There can be no other explanation.

Before this erupts into WW3 - I'm British. We like sarcasm. :)
You British are at least as crazy as the Dutch and we dig (and even copy) your sense of humor and self humiliation. like 'putting things on top of other things, the Ministry of Silly Walks' and all that 'whilst riding a bike'......And you can take that literally in the Netherlands nowadays......

Back on topic: The crack in the canopy is what typically calls for BICYCLE REPAIRMAN!

LOL....sorry couldn't help it.

You British are at least as crazy as the Dutch and we dig (and even copy) your sense of humor and self humiliation. like 'putting things on top of other things, the Ministry of Silly Walks' and all that 'whilst riding a bike'......And you can take that literally in the Netherlands nowadays......

Back on topic: The crack in the canopy is what typically calls for BICYCLE REPAIRMAN!

LOL....sorry couldn't help it.

And nobody expects.....The Spanish Inquisition :p (I had forgotten all those sketches)

Reactions: lake_flyer
And nobody expects.....The Spanish Inquisition :p (I had forgotten all those sketches)
But the lot of them still apply to the world we have gotten into. I revised MP's 'views on the world' on youtube lately (I was still a kid when they aired the shows in the 70's, so didn't get it all or better, at all), all the sketches are up there. Priceless.

Just as most people on here who are responsible UAS/ quad/ drone flyers want to be taken seriously and not all tarred with the same "pesky drone pilot" brush... Remember that plenty of airline pilots also partake in flying quads (or similar) as a hobby. Not all airline pilots are on the drone witch hunt bandwagon.

The drone identification chart above is very funny BTW. I'm just saying please don't turn these incidents into a "drone operators" vs "commercial pilots" issue.

Rant over. Ministry of Silly Walks - one of my favourites!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexzazz