Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

DroneDeploy beta testers, please report in!

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Discussion' started by aerlenbach, Jul 3, 2015.

1. aerlenbach

If you are in the Inspire DroneDeploy beta program or have otherwise used the program with a different drone, please report in with results and opinions on the matter.

Thanks.

2. Markaguille

I have been using P3p with drone deploy. Have flown 5 missions and all is working ok. Have not found any bugs yet. Easier to use than pix4d in my opinion. Nice product.

3. richard.dyson1

I'm in. Not flown yet gonna charge up and hopefully test it out this weekend. Looks good in the simulation

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

4. itsdrei

I'm currently flying an Inspire 1 "B" version with DD and it's butter so far. No complaints as it functions as advertised.

5. Maurice

Cold and wet here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. SkySight

I've got like 600+ flights with the Inspire and didn't even know you were looking for beta testers. I would really like to be included if it isn't too late.

7. itsdrei

You need to go to dronedeploy.com and sign up to become a beta tester even though you are bit late in the game.

8. jbdww

Been mapping with Wookong-M for some time. I have a job this Wed, and it would be super cool to use DroneDeploy. Signed up to be a beta test a month ago with no luck.

9. chip chipman

I'm a bit confused as to whether or not DroneDeploy will run on the ipads.And if not now, how about will in the forseeable future?

10. itsdrei

DD runs on PC & MAC via web browser also a apps on iOS and Android. As far as the Best testing goes you will need Android to participate as iOS isn't supported in the Beta.

11. chip chipman

Thanks

12. Frank Engel

Late to the game in so far as joining this discussion. Been using DroneDeploy since June 2015.

u\AERLENBACH: I'm curious, will the dronedeploy apk and "mission planning" functionality remain free? I really like using the mission planning aspect of this program, but I use my own approaches for the end product (i.e., I don't really have an invested interest in the cloud based SfM/Orthoimagery tools).

Thanks for a great product!

-Frank