Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dual Monitor Set Up for Flir and/or FPV

Its very apparent that a lot of thought and work has gone into making this setup.
This is just a thought but a company I have purchased from does have a similar setup up and modification. Hopefully you will not mind if I share this company with you. I have their Inspire tray and also use the strap/belt and its very very comfortable.
Regards,
Richard T

Transmitter Mobile Device Holder SE for Tray Dual Cross Member
Richard - this is NOT this companies product/s.
These are Secraft trays and grips using a dual shaft which is also manufactured by Secraft and comes from Korea.
If this company is selling these products as their own Secraft need to know about it. They manufacture VERY high quality products, I use their Inspire tray, mobile grip and dual harness myself. I also have other TX trays from them. They are beautifully manufactured.
@FlyHighUSA - Ralph, if you want to take a look pop over to HERE.
The set up can be configured by utilising the Inspire TX tray, two of the SE large mobile grips and a dual shaft.
If you want to know any more please PM me.

Reactions: FlyHighUSA
Here is the reason for the dual monitor setup, a build that FlyHighUSA just completed for a Professor of the Biological Sciences Division @ University of South Carolina. He will be utilizing it abroad for filming & monitoring wildlife in their natural habitats. The DJI Matrice 100 has a dual camera setup. The DJI X3 will handle the optical side of things and the Flir Vue Pro will handle the thermal side of the shoot. Both video feeds are simultaneously fed down to a dual monitor set up, which will give the Professor all the relevant information he needs in real time. The Flir Vue Pro camera records directly to an sd card on board with the DJI X3 camera obviously being recorded as needed through the app as always. The secondary system used to provide the video feed of the Flir Vue Pro is made by Iftron Tech and it's called the Clear View Pro System. I can't say enough great things about Ira at Iftron Tech for his help. The video quality is really good, the range is amazing. I have used Iftron products before but this is a new system and I am impressed so far!! This build has been a blast , the only bad thing is now I have to send her to the Professor.
I just got attached :[

Attachments

• IMG_1467.JPG
    IMG_1467.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 31
  • 20160204_115401.jpg
    20160204_115401.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1480.JPG
    IMG_1480.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1502.JPG