Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dual survivor

Horrible quality can't even blame it on YouTube anymore noticed the Rc with the iPad. Dji cameras never going to make it pass the Discovery channel.
To easy to differentiate between the two cameras being used its like oil and water.

The i1 being used in Ventomhunters and Dualsurvivors. It's a couple TV shows that air on the discovery Channel.
The footage from the i1 looks horrible in comparison to the rest of the show

Wtf are you talking about
Im home watching a movie on cable I shouldn't be able to notice every scene where a different camera is being used. The frames don't mix this was shot by pro's. I guarantee you it's some members wishing they was filming for the Discovery Channel. Obviously I don't know if they was filming with the x3 or x5 but it looked horrible like something I shot or some youtube video.

Im home watching a movie on cable I shouldn't be able to notice every scene where a different camera is being used. The frames don't mix this was shot by pro's. I guarantee you it's some members wishing they was filming for the Discovery Channel. Obviously I don't know if they was filming with the x3 or x5 but it looked horrible like something I shot or some youtube video.
Ah. Yes I absolutely agree. Extremely amateurish to get the shadow in the shot, especially for national TV. I have shot for Discovery documentary with the inspire and the footage looks ok compared to the rest as in it matches color wise, but the rest was shot on c300.... So yeah

You can tell by my comments I know nothing about camera's but you guys slowly but surely schooling me. I was just shocked to see that same youtube compression. They slipped on the shadow but not many would notice unless you fly an i1. The video quality tho that's why my neighbor want use none of my footage he can't blend it with real camera's mess up your whole movie

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk