Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Duplicate flight path and camera move

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a way to duplicate the exact same flight path and camera move?

I just shot a barn for a friend of mine who is a roofer. He asked if I would mind doing a "before" and "after" shot of the barn as it's a good sized project. I did some stills but also did a couple of fly-overs. Now what I'd like to do is pick the one that turned out the best and set the Inspire to repeat the exact same flight and camera move in two months when the job is completed. Then ideally I'd like to fade from the before to the after as it flies over when I edit it in post.

I know several guys who have slider rigs that can do this and pretty much any film-maker is equipped with a dolly rig that can do this so they repeat the exact same move for multiple takes of a scene. Just wondering. :)

Does anyone know if there is a way to duplicate the exact same flight path and camera move?

I just shot a barn for a friend of mine who is a roofer. He asked if I would mind doing a "before" and "after" shot of the barn as it's a good sized project. I did some stills but also did a couple of fly-overs. Now what I'd like to do is pick the one that turned out the best and set the Inspire to repeat the exact same flight and camera move in two months when the job is completed. Then ideally I'd like to fade from the before to the after as it flies over when I edit it in post.

I know several guys who have slider rigs that can do this and pretty much any film-maker is equipped with a dolly rig that can do this so they repeat the exact same move for multiple takes of a scene. Just wondering. :)

You need POI and Way Points to do this, These are the options we are ALL waiting for, Maybe next firmware update. we can only wait and see.

I was afraid you were going to say that. I can't even figure out how to do a flight path. My buddy can do it on his Phantom 2+. But after all the unexplained wrecks this thing has had, I'm not sure I would even dare trust any auto features at this point.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08