Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

East Texas Retreat | High Hill Farm - Arp, TX Osmo & P3

Reaction score
My wife and I went spent our 6 year anniversary at a resort/B&B on a farm in East Texas. Here's a video I made of our trip and time there. If you live near East Texas, I highly recommend it. highhillfarm.com

If you have any feedback, let me know so I can improve. I'm okay with constructive criticsm. This is my second video using the Osmo and I'm still relatively new to videography.

I haven't had a lot of time to play with LOG mode and ND filters so this was shot in auto and fixed white balance at 4k 24fps. Edited in PP and Osiris Vision 6 LUT applied.

Last edited:
Reactions: MacDyver
My wife and I went spent our 6 year anniversary at a resort/B&B on a farm in East Texas. Here's a video I made of our trip and time there. If you live near East Texas, I highly recommend it. highhillfarm.com

If you have any feedback, let me know so I can improve. I'm okay with constructive criticsm. This is my second video using the Osmo and I'm still relatively new to videography.

I haven't had a lot of time to play with LOG mode and ND filters so this was shot in auto and fixed white balance at 4k 24fps. Edited in PP and Osiris Vision 6 LUT applied.

Please do not post such beautiful video which causes me to want to purchase an Osmo, Between Drones, video, diving, musical, shooting and miscellaneous gear I have enough crap already.
and for someone new to videography your editing skills must be off the chain (that means really great in Homeboy language).
Thanks for sharing.

To be honest my X5 is called a Production Kit, with two remotes, Ipad's and Go Professional carrier and you made me realize it really isn't a complete production kit without the Osmo.
Shooting 4K in the air then using 1080 for ground shots or spending big bucks for another 4K camera vs. $400 for the Osmo with accessories is a bit of a no brainer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palakkhanna1