Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Editing Software for Inspire Video

I tend to shy away from Adobe CC due to SaaS model. Though attractive there are the occasional downtime when either their network or systems is down. I'd rather have something tangible than a cloud model.

From the FAQ:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/faq.html

---------

Do I need to be online to access my desktop apps?

No, the desktop applications in Creative Cloud, such as Photoshop and Illustrator, are installed directly on your computer, so you don’t need an ongoing Internet connection to use them.

An Internet connection is required the first time you install and license your apps, but you can use the apps in offline mode with a valid software license. The desktop apps will attempt to validate your software licenses every 30 days.

Annual members can use the apps for up to 99 days in offline mode. Month-to-month members can use the software for up to 30 days in offline mode.

From the FAQ:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/faq.html

---------

Do I need to be online to access my desktop apps?

No, the desktop applications in Creative Cloud, such as Photoshop and Illustrator, are installed directly on your computer, so you don’t need an ongoing Internet connection to use them.

An Internet connection is required the first time you install and license your apps, but you can use the apps in offline mode with a valid software license. The desktop apps will attempt to validate your software licenses every 30 days.

Annual members can use the apps for up to 99 days in offline mode. Month-to-month members can use the software for up to 30 days in offline mode.

Thanks. Damon

Reactions: damoncooper
you may not as it may be a rare case but other external issue may crop up. Their system may be up but yours maybe down (internet blackout). Like I said I'd prefer to have all tools in front of me as opposed to lend it from someplace else.

Thank doesn't make any sense. As said above, the programs are installed directly on the user's computer, just as always. I don't store any files or projects in the Cloud, so it's a moot point.

See here: http://link.dji.com/u/gm.php?UID=immDvhzofq&ID=290636680_188599_326463

This would mean to me, reading through the commercial (no tell until released) it clearly states "

What's Coming Next
In the next few months, three main features announced with the Phantom 3 will be coming to the Inspire 1:
Which is either a new version or upgrade kit?
Watch the price drop before this release, as they usually do

What will happen will happen, only DJI knows, and they know how important it is to stay ahead of the game. We'll have to wait and see.

True, thats technology, the minute you buy, there is another change.
This is what i got from a dealer, as my mate is waiting for the next version.
"
Dear N
"The new version of inspire 1 is not much difference with the the earlier version. Just a little change the motor and the propellers installing place."
to me , thats worth waiting for!!

Hi All
Can anyone advise the easiest and possibly the best editing software to use for their video
How about Final Cut Pro x, I heard was pretty good?
Interested was most of you use, I use a Apple Mac
I have been getting by with iMovie and shooting in HD for now. Nothing fancy, but it gets the job done for the short videos I am making. Plan to start shooting 4K video and using Final Cut Pro X when my new iMac 5K Retina gets all set up.

Thanks, tried iMovie, to basic. Seems like Final Cut pro is the go, just looking for something maybe little cheaper, simpler and of course maybe better or same

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84