Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

eliminating the screen dashboard from the HDMI monitor when plugged into the second controller

Reaction score
Website
www.phat.hu
Hi guys,

little long I know, sorry.
what I was wondering and would be really happy about is to be able to switch off the dashboard when connected to a monitor via HDMI with the second controller.
the issue is that when I want to live broadcast nothing else but the picture itself should be seen.
I have a monitor that converts from HDMI internally to SDI output that I can use as loop to use in a mixer for eg.

now short: how can I turn off the writing (dashboard) - sorry my english I don´t know how else to describe the screen.

I checked in the app and I can only switch off the grid and things on my phone but not on the HDMI side and only on my transmitter (pilot) on the second transmitter I have to use another smart device and also there I could not find anything to turn the things off.

if this is not possible yet, please pass it on to DJI to make it an option in the app in the next update.

one more thing to sum it up and not having to open another thread.- I just forgot it.. will update when it gets back to my mind :D

any help would be greatly appreciated.
I will try to post the screen I am thinking of, after coming home from the movie set.

thank you.

Last edited:
Turn off "Display OSD on HDMI output" on the video settings pane in the app (the video link icon in the top bar).

Reactions: GizaDog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters