Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Epson bt-200

Reaction score
Using inspire with nvidia shield .

How do I connect nvidia shield to epson bt-200?

Getting nowhere with various settings. Do I need a missing link?

Using inspire with nvidia shield .

How do I connect nvidia shield to epson bt-200?

Getting nowhere with various settings. Do I need a missing link?
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

In answer to your question - I'm not sure you will be able to! The USB interface is already utilised for the DJI Pilot App.

You should use the screen cast feature. It's pretty much useless though as it's quite slow and unreliable when it does actually work. The BT200 have such an outdated android version that screen cast doesn't always play well with recent devices.

Thank you for your responce

I have the nvidia shield connected via usb to controller, but there should be a way to cast screen (wireless connection) from the nvidia shield to the bt-200 so that the bt-200 shows the image on the shield. Both have options to cast screen, but I can't get it to work.

You should use the screen cast feature. It's pretty much useless though as it's quite slow and unreliable when it does actually work. The BT200 have such an outdated android version that screen cast doesn't always play well with recent devices.

Thank you

I will keep trying

I have had the Epson BT 200 since they first came out... i was under the impression that they would not work with the Inspire... can they be hooked up to a ipad ?

You can use airplay from an iPad (there's an app for that in the moverio store), but the same comment I made earlier applies, it's dodgy, unreliable, slow and laggy.

Reactions: Steven Powter

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop