Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

EPSON Moverio BT-300

Do you have a contact to preorder? Epson does not allow the preorder and Amazon does not have the drone edition listed... I tried these at Interdrone 2016 and was hooked.

I going to attempt to get out today and fly my I2 with the BT-300, it was just way too cold yesterday. I'm sure the experience will be very similar to the the Mavic, just takes a bit of getting use to the track-pad on the controller.

I going to attempt to get out today and fly my I2 with the BT-300, it was just way too cold yesterday. I'm sure the experience will be very similar to the the Mavic, just takes a bit of getting use to the track-pad on the controller.

Can you record a clip from the Bt300 cam and post it? That would be neat to see! Fly safe and good luck!

Reactions: DStew
Yes & No...I loaded a screen recorder apk (app) on the device, but it only records the screen, not the view that the user sees.

So it records the drone view with the Goapp over lay? That would be cool as well.

I would also like to see the glasses cam. Weird they do not have that recording easily.

They are on order now. Thanks for the link

So it records the drone view with the Goapp over lay? That would be cool as well.

I would also like to see the glasses cam. Weird they do not have that recording easily.

I think that we're talking about 2 separate topics. I initially thought that you want to see a video of the pilots view through the glasses, which I currently have not found an app for. The glasses do have a 5 MP forward facing camera that can record video which I briefly tested when I configure the OS. The camera is 5mp, thus "it is what it is", to put it in perspective the iPhone 7 is 12 mp.

1 thing I should note is that why I was configuring everything at my desk I got bored and logged onto my Amazon Prime video account via an app that I side-loaded and watched 10 or so minutes of some stupid Will Ferrel movie. I had to plug-in the earbuds and must say that the overall experience wasn't bad at all. I have a 65" UHD Samsung at home, thus I doubt I would watch many movies on the glasses.

The video review of the BT-300 glasses is currently being edited and should be posted by end of day. There was a lot of "trial & error" while making the video, mostly due to my stupidity and being 20 degrees outside.

Made a quick video using the forward mounted camera on the glasses

So with the i2 are you able to see both the camera view and fpv at the same time like in the iPad app or is it just one of the views as in the iPhone app?

Wish you could see full screen fpv instead of a pip in a corner of the screen in goggles

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

who is the great warrior who could dump the whole OS from the BT-300 for porting reasons to the BT-200? :) please please? :)

Reactions: racerx43

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez