Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Epson Moverio FPV Glasses for Client Viewing?

I agree...I've been emailing Epson about the lack of compatibility between the BT200 and DJI Pilot. At issue is that Epson cut corners and used an older CPU in the BT200 that isn't upgradeable ( for a product released less than 1 yr ago, this was very shortsighted) so that is why the interface box is needed. Epson did not confirm this directly to me, but there was inference that if the converter box went into production it would have a lower price point since the prototype units are hand made and not produced by an assembly line.
Thanks for the info! Do you think they'll ever go into production? And drop down to a more affordable price?

Last edited:
Thanks for the info! Do you think they'll ever go into production? And drop down to a more affordable price?

My guess is NO unless Epson uses the same headset connector for the BT300s (when they come out). To invest in a assembly line they'd need to know that there will be product demand beyond the life of the BT200s (which due to its inability to be upgraded is now DOA).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell