Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

ESC Status Error

Reaction score
Has anyone come across an "ESC Status Error" on their Inspire 2? This weekend I performed my preflight at home with no problems. But once I arrived at the field I started getting this "ESC Status Error", followed by a "Cannot Take Off" message. I returned home, ran an update, and the error messages went away. I haven't tried to fly again yet, but was just wondering if anyone else has come across this error before.

Inspire 2 Pilot

Did you only restart once?

If you restarted the drone multiple times and got that message every time, then send the drone back. If it only happened once than it was probably miscommunication of the drone for whatever reason.

You can also perform a ESC check on the drone (all propmotors make a short beep). Start the drone and the controller and look in the flight control setting for Test ESC. If 1 or more beeps are missing (there should be 4) then 1 or more ESC's are malfunctioning.

Do not fly the aircraft, it is a factory problem, the error can appear in the air. I am in dispute with DJI, so that they will respond for the guarantee

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74