Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Estimated seperated part i2 avalible?

Reaction score
Was wondering when would the part avalible ?... it kinda annoyiong to have a small dent out from the box (near infared sensor) .. is only cosmestic thingy .. dji ask me to send back to their factory... i dont this a good idea for sending a fully perfect funtion aircraft only for replace the top... so i planning wait for the part and purchase....

Here is the picture20170123_140400 copy.jpg
Ohhhh man.. it feel like i just a new lamborgini with a small dent....

Yea that really sucks! I'd send the whole bird back because that is your sensor! I wouldn't risk it especially brand new. The place you bought it from won't exchange it for you? I'd make it their problem that's for sure!

Reactions: fei8820
Yea that really sucks! I'd send the whole bird back because that is your sensor! I wouldn't risk it especially brand new. The place you bought it from won't exchange it for you? I'd make it their problem that's for sure!

Tooo bad... they wont exhange with me.. they also dont have stock either... what to do...

Ohhhh man.. it feel like i just a new lamborgini with a small dent....

And almost costs as much! Lol. Beverly Hills is right it'll be awhile before the part is available. I'd sent it back and have it replaced before the spring.[/QUOTE]

I just cant keep my eyes of the dent... just email to dji support see what they can do for me...

I use my both inspire 1 or 2 weekly... hard to work without them...

Tooo bad... they wont exhange with me.. they also dont have stock either... what to do...

If it was faulty like that right out of the box and you only just got it then return to retailer for refund if they cannot replace it.

I don't see the point in buying from a retailer if they provide no back-up when the product is damaged right out of the box...

I actually
If it was faulty like that right out of the box and you only just got it then return to retailer for refund if they cannot replace it.

I don't see the point in buying from a retailer if they provide no back-up when the product is damaged right out of the box...

I am acutally purchase online... soooo.... everything is done by wireless. Transfer money and send to me... if i knw this going to happen... i may just directly purchase on www.dji.com plus the shiping are not cheap... just to return

I am acutally purchase online... soooo.... everything is done by wireless. Transfer money and send to me... if i knw this going to happen... i may just directly purchase on www.dji.com plus the shiping are not cheap... just to return

Which country are you in?

Depending on where you are, the cost of shipping it back may also be the responsibility of the retailer when they send you damaged goods...

I took a look at one of the 'tear-down' videos for the I2 and the good news is that it is actually pretty easy to replace that part if it ever becomes available.

On the other-hand though DJI may only sell it as part of the upper bodyshell so it may not be cheap...

Yes... i seem the video... that why .. i belive this is the best solutions for me... wish is nt more than 60usd... or less

Malaysia.. :)
I don't think it should matter where you buy it, given every country has different laws, but DJI wouldn't stand for something like that. I would email the place you bought it from and ask them for assistance. If not email DJI and I'm sure if you show'd them your receipt, they would help you out with the shipping.

Well i just send a email... to dji support .. so waitting for reply... anyway.. already did few mission with this i2... flew great...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74