Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK Etihad Airways - contact number

Reaction score
Just wonder whether anyone has flown, with their Inspire and carry on batteries, with Etihad and if so could they share whatever contact info they have.

I've just had a fruitless telephone conversation with someone in bookings who thought I wanted to take a hoverboard with lithium batteries on board.

Annoyingly they don't seem to have any other numbers or contact email addresses.

Any help much appreciated.

Just wonder whether anyone has flown, with their Inspire and carry on batteries, with Etihad and if so could they share whatever contact info they have.

I've just had a fruitless telephone conversation with someone in bookings who thought I wanted to take a hoverboard with lithium batteries on board.

Annoyingly they don't seem to have any other numbers or contact email addresses.

Any help much appreciated.
Since nobody has answered this and I do not have any details I guess you could try Etihad Cargo And ask them for a number specific to your question.
They must have come accross transportation of hazardous materials and should have the correct contacts within the airways division.

Etihad Cargo Customer Service

E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone (Outside U.A.E.): +971 2 599 0099
Telephone (Toll Free – within U.A.E.): 800 2535

thanks will give them a try. Looks like the alternative option is to have new batteries shipped out to my destination so they're there ready for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo