Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

EXIF Data

Reaction score
As we all know there was a below / above sea level error in DJI data in the EXIF file info.

Has anyone with an Inspire 2 looked to see if the exif data has been corrected or is it still incorrect with height?

As we all know there was a below / above sea level error in DJI data in the EXIF file info.

Has anyone with an Inspire 2 looked to see if the exif data has been corrected or is it still incorrect with height?

I'm not quite sure where to check to get that info. I just completed a flight with video so if u can elaborate a bit, I will check.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

if you have an image editor that allows access to EXIF info - just look at the location data for the lat and long, and its the elevation (height). The old data was inaccurate as it was negative as in below sea level and not a positive (above sea level)

if you have an image editor that allows access to EXIF info - just look at the location data for the lat and long, and its the elevation (height). The old data was inaccurate as it was negative as in below sea level and not a positive (above sea level)

Are u sure it's giving you an MSL reading. I think the start altitude is takeoff. Everything else is plus/minus that.
Could be wrong here, but i was not aware that the Inspire recorded MSL altitude. It would have to have a way to correct for barometric pressure for it tone accurate. Similar to an altimeter.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

see attached screenshot - it shows below sea level - so you manually have to change it to above sea level. Its a known DJI data "issue"

Attachments

• exif_info.png
    exif_info.png
    57 KB · Views: 13

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jj2018