Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Exporting 2.7K video in Premier Pro

Reaction score
Hi. As you may or may not know when exporting media from Premier Pro it does not have a preset to export in 2.7K so you have to manually adjust the settings. One of the settings ask's for target bitrate and a Maximum bitrate so was wondering what the Bitrate is for the inspire 1 is with the X5 in 2.7K video??

That setting is for the bitrate you want your resulting exported video to have, nothing to do with what the Inspire generates.

Do you mean as in website, if so most probably youtube and vimeo
Yup - I didn't know whether it was going to be output on a screen somewhere, or whether you were going to ingest it elsewhere for more post work.
If it's just going on the web then the quality is pretty pants anyway since wherever you upload it to will compress the guts out of it anyway.
I would suggest (for starters) 2 Pass VBR with Max set around 16mbs and min around 10mbs.
See how that looks and adjust as necessary always being mindful of the file size.

Yup - I didn't know whether it was going to be output on a screen somewhere, or whether you were going to ingest it elsewhere for more post work.
If it's just going on the web then the quality is pretty pants anyway since wherever you upload it to will compress the guts out of it anyway.
I would suggest (for starters) 2 Pass VBR with Max set around 16mbs and min around 10mbs.
See how that looks and adjust as necessary always being mindful of the file size.

Brilliant. Thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa