Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Extra battery life

Reaction score
So this is kind of pointless but I'm curious and want to know what the inspire 2 is capable of.
If you do not attach a camera to it will you get a flight time longer than 27 minutes?
I know the drone wouldn't be used for much like this I just like seeing what it can do.
Has annoying tried this?

I just flew today without any camera and got over 30 minutes on each of 3 battery sets. A lot of the flying was done in ATTI mode and very slow maneuvers but still realistic flying. Temp was in the low 50's and about 5-10 kts breeze. Batteries were prewarmed and started off with 100% charge.

I just flew today without any camera and got over 30 minutes on each of 3 battery sets. A lot of the flying was done in ATTI mode and very slow maneuvers but still realistic flying. Temp was in the low 50's and about 5-10 kts breeze. Batteries were prewarmed and started off with 100% charge.

That's impressive. Mind if I see the flight log?

I'll pots it up when I get a chance to view it. I should also mention that most of those flights were using the Tripod mode to try and see if that would maximize the battery life. I'm sure if I was buzzing around using Sport mode or even aggressive GPS mode the battery life would have been less.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamwalker4963