Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Faa can't regulate

It seems here the FAA is sticking its nose where it doesn't belong and would make better use of its resources elsewhere than harassing private citizens on private property.

From the article:
"The FAA is merely trying to find out how the drone was used so it can determine if there was a violation of the law," he e-mailed, noting that he believed the government would prevail.

How does this not fall under a violation of the Fifth Amendment?

This father and son, as with everyone else who pushes the ever encroaching boundaries of basic freedoms, while not presenting a clear harm to others, deserves this community's support lest we continue to eat our own as we are led quietly into the night.

It seems here the FAA is sticking its nose where it doesn't belong and would make better use of its resources elsewhere than harassing private citizens on private property.

From the article:
"The FAA is merely trying to find out how the drone was used so it can determine if there was a violation of the law," he e-mailed, noting that he believed the government would prevail.

How does this not fall under a violation of the Fifth Amendment?

This father and son, as with everyone else who pushes the ever encroaching boundaries of basic freedoms, while not presenting a clear harm to others, deserves this community's support lest we continue to eat our own as we are led quietly into the night.
To each his own, I'll probably never attach a rachet of any caliber or flamethrower to my drone but this is America.
I wonder could a citizen legally mount a rifle on a Cessna?
I kick and scream all night:cool:

I think the bigger question is that if they did could it cause harm to others, and could it be operated solely on private property in a highly contained environment?

I think we both agree the answer is no and therefore is kind of irrelevant for comparison.

I think the bigger question is that if they did could it cause harm to others, and could it be operated solely on private property in a highly contained environment?

I think we both agree the answer is no and therefore is kind of irrelevant for comparison.
What a person does on there property is none my Business!
Airborne and in an contained environment, ok.

Reactions: Black Sky

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool