Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FAA may make your information public..good article

It just looks like you're trying hard to make some anti-government statement but not coming up with anything convincing either anti-government or to show your freedoms are affected.

This line of thinking is exactly the reason we have the far overreaching out of control government we have now.
If you are incapable of seeing the issues with privacy and liberties being adversely affected by this FAA decision, then there is little else to say.
We just see things differently, way differently.

It is interesting how discussion about a particular item degrades into a debate about over reaching or over sized or (fill in you preferred adjective) government.

This thread started with a comment about registrants information being publicly available. I don't have a problem with that because I am well aware that there is no real privacy, especially for those of you online like me.

As for thieves; Sophisticated thieves have much higher price targets in mind than searching for quad owners. And the meth heads already pawned all their stolen computers and wouldn't set foot in a library.

For the strongest country on Earth, we sure have some nervous individuals..

Happy Holidays, Guys! Go fly and have fun!

Reactions: Meta4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan