Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FAA Registration number

Reaction score
Website
wilmercb.square.site
Hello guys,

I just register my I2. Haven't fly it yet!

Any suggestion for the location FAA Registration number on an Inspire2 or where most of you are placing it?

I have my own vinyl plotter/cutter (Graphtec) so I'll be doing a nice reflective decal.

Any suggestion are appreciate!

Thanks

I don't have the I2, but what I did on my I1 is put the number on all of my batteries. That way it isn't visible and meets the FAA requirements.
Number can be anywhere and does not need to be visible, so long as it can be accessed without the use of tools.

I don't have the I2, but what I did on my I1 is put the number on all of my batteries. That way it isn't visible and meets the FAA requirements.
Number can be anywhere and does not need to be visible, so long as it can be accessed without the use of tools.

Good! Thanks!
Yes, I was reading the documents now. Doesn't have to be visible, I guess for flying for fun. Well, on the I2 batteries would be visible, unless is place it on the inside battery holder/body part of the I2, that's looks like is the only place if you don't wanted visible, but since I have my own vinyl cutter, I'm looking for a nice location and at the same time enhancing the look of course! ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669