Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Faulty Battery TB47

Reaction score
Faulty Battery TB47.
I just would like to share with you guys my experience with DJI Direct.. (Europe/Ireland)
Unfortunately my I1 crashed for NO reason mid Jan 2016 however, I have to pay a very large repair bill.
included in that repair they had to replace my existing battery due to damage( full price paid) or at least that was the correspondence.
The whole experience took ages to get back from DJI but the story don't end there...!!
I charged my replacement battery fully & to my amazement after about 15 min flying my battery reading was 98% so took it down quickly to find it would not switch ON/OFF
I corresponded with them on many emails & low & behold they provided a replacement (FOC) yesterday 21st April 2016 . I charged to 100% & believe it or not this evening when I went to fly it would NOT switch ON or OFF once again.
So now the saga begins once again to get another WORKING replacement battery, email sent 22nd April 2016
but that is only the start of paperwork before getting the pack returned.

I have NO more Words regarding DJI at this stage.....have you...!!

Ummmm......could you post a video of both your batteries not switching on or off?

When you insert the battery to the inspire 1 does it turn on without powering the battery on.

No - a video. We need to see how they behave to the button presses.
No - a video. We need to see how they behave to the button presses.
When you insert the battery to the inspire 1 does it turn on without powering the battery on.
NO when inserted the aircraft won't start & then you see 2 LIGHTS instead of 4 in Centre of Battery. Try turning OF/ON nothing won't budge.Have them in the garage both lights on & that is the way I had to send the last one back to DJI for replacement. This is the replacement I got another Faulty Battery same problem.
Cheers
PS Have a video on my S7 but can't upload for some reason..!!

Editor,
There is NO behavior when pressing buttons...nothing happens stays lite on 2 icons only..
OK, I think (if you don't want to go the route of sending the replacement back as well) you should give the battery reset trick a try by popping off the top and removing the plug for an hour.
If you do not feel comfortable doing this sounds like you will have to return again.

OK, I think (if you don't want to go the route of sending the replacement backmas well) you should give the battery reset trick a try by popping off the top and removing the plug for an hour.
If you do not feel comfortable doing this sounds like you will have to return again.
I have done that took off top & unplugged for a while but to no avail.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah