Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Faulty inspire 1 for spares or repair

Hi sorry guys sorry for the late replies been busy working, the inspire is still for sale but I would rather sell complete unless there is enough call for the parts please all..let me know what you all require and if there's enough call for me to break it I will please be aware I am in the UK so shipping costs will be added

Sent from my iPhone 6+

The price complete for the drone will be £800 there is a lot of new parts

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Here I have my inspire 1 for sale, it gave up the ghost a while ago and refused to show any signs of life, I've changed most parts and it has new motors with ESCs installed but still no joy, comes with remote control, No batteries
2da0094bda25b573e98adebc7440bb3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm confused - if it 'Gave up the ghost' a while ago it is still under warranty. (All current Inspires are less than a year old)
Why could you not just get it repaired/replaced?
As you are in the UK you would be covered under the SOG act and it would be down to your dealer to sort out.

Fell into the wrong crowd and started with alcohol and all nighters and eventually lead to the needle and selling his furniture to feel normal. Same old sad story. Now the unemployment has run out but can't find a job.
Or PROPer support. After the FIRM WHERE he worked closed down his moral COMPASS got skewed and before he knew it he was feeling REMOTE and isolated.
He tried RETURNIG TO HOME but his parents just FLEW OFF the handle.
Poor old Inspire just wanted to put his head down the TOILET BOWL and hide away........

To be continued....... (Can you tell I was bored? :p)

Reactions: Chnjab
The inspire was not originally purchased by myself and the original buyer had no receipt for purchase

Sent from my iPhone 6+

But to be honest I'm going to put the lot on eBay now to much to mess about with selling it on here I don't have the time

Sent from my iPhone 6+

im intrest in it all as spares will strip it down

remote and boom arms

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa