Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Faulty sensor on Zenmuse X3 - Warranty repair - 80 DAYS & COUNTING

Reaction score
i sent my FAULTY (not crashed or damaged) zenmuse X3 to DJI on the 28th June.

the cowboys have had it now for 80 days. thats 57 WORKING days.

I am disgusted particularly as i am mid way through my PFAW (part 1 completed, logbook completed just awaiting my drone to be able to fly.

Because i bought the item used, i am at DJI's mercy. without a leg to stand on or a camera to fly.

i decided to share my experience of DJI support so others can consider how bad it is, maybe even choose a competitor's product.

Db

i sent my FAULTY (not crashed or damaged) zenmuse X3 to DJI on the 28th June.

the cowboys have had it now for 80 days. thats 57 WORKING days.

I am disgusted particularly as i am mid way through my PFAW (part 1 completed, logbook completed just awaiting my drone to be able to fly.

Because i bought the item used, i am at DJI's mercy. without a leg to stand on or a camera to fly.

i decided to share my experience of DJI support so others can consider how bad it is, maybe even choose a competitor's product.

Db
Or buy another X3.
To be honest, if you are considering serious commercial work, you need to have spares.

Or buy another X3.
To be honest, if you are considering serious commercial work, you need to have spares.

Well thats exactly what i have done this morning. And this in itself i dispise as it has actually rewarded DJI's incompetence with yet more $$$

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dorivas