Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FCC and CE difference. software and how ? or hardware

Reaction score
Sory for my english.
i think in france and other country we use the CE regulation
and the power of transmit is less than FCC power
somebody know if there is different i1 v2 ? one for CE and one for FCC ? and it s hardware ?
or the difference it s software and how does it works ? release ? gps position ?

thanks

Hello

If you use a iPad or iPhone you can you can skip the restriction and use the legal and complete FCC power of USA changing the region France by EEUU in general iPad settings.

Best regards
Fly safe ;)

thanks
and the fact you change in the system of the iphone ... change the power of the aircraft ?
and what append to the iphone for the other thing in?
thanks

Does anyone know whether the maximum legal power in the UK is 100Mw or 250Mw - offcom site seems to say 100Mw & 2.4G....?

^^ Thanks for confirming, so the hoohah about transmitter power (V1 / V2) simply has no relevance here in the UK.
Since 'EIRP' then any sort of directional antenna is definitely off [legal] limits...?

^^ Thanks for confirming, so the hoohah about transmitter power (V1 / V2) simply has no relevance here in the UK.
Since 'EIRP' then any sort of directional antenna is definitely off [legal] limits...?
Correct - totally pointless.
Not only will a directional higher gain antenna not be legal it is a double whammy since it would also be illegal to alter a fixed antenna 2.4ghz transmitting device in the UK. OFCOM would get the ar*e!

i make a mesure of the power
my inspire is 1 v2 (1510)

the power on the antenne was 15 dbm is about 35 mw
not big power
the test was made in labo hf

^^ Mmmmmm.... Interesting finding. Then could it be that the software increases TX power up to 100Mw as and when necessary..?

i make a mesure of the power
my inspire is 1 v2 (1510)

the power on the antenne was 15 dbm is about 35 mw
not big power
the test was made in labo hf
I have no idea what labo hf is but I would not trust anything other than a test set up in an anachoic chamber using calibrated equipment with no multipath errors.
Having said that there is nothing unusual about a low rf output reading because OFDM FHSS technology ramps up and down the power as required.
100mW carrier output when not needed would simply be wasted energy.
It is the maximum EIRP that is restricted to 100mW/20dBm not a constant.

i have modifi the RC
put cable mmx to rp-sma and connect to analyser of spectre ? with power
and in one antenne wheres is 15 dbm (35 mw) and the other is only for receive

I have no idea what labo hf is but I would not trust anything other than a test set up in an anachoic chamber using calibrated equipment with no multipath errors.

i said that i have make a real test on the cable antenne
with a labo that depend on a university

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84