Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Fiji in 4K

Reaction score
Recently I was lucky enough to spend a week in Fiji with my family (and the Inspire). Here are some shots from the trip!

Reactions: Mete
No need to be! I'm back home now where it is 5 degrees celcius and raining sideways...dreaming of my next trip back to Fiji!

Recently I was lucky enough to spend a week in Fiji with my family (and the Inspire). Here are some shots from the trip!

Could you please share the original source media so I can really enjoy this footage? I love the video, but YouTube compresses the hell out of it so that the entire 4K footage is only 375MB. If you don't want to make it public I will be happy to accept it via PM :)

Could you please share the original source media so I can really enjoy this footage? I love the video, but YouTube compresses the hell out of it so that the entire 4K footage is only 375MB. If you don't want to make it public I will be happy to accept it via PM :)
maybe you will have a better reply if you ask money also

that you are trying to get for free some awesome footage made by another guy, its kinda funny

He already posted it to YouTube, I'm just asking for a higher quality source so I can enjoy it on a 4K HD monitor. There is no other motive here.

He already posted it to YouTube, I'm just asking for a higher quality source so I can enjoy it on a 4K HD monitor. There is no other motive here.
couse as you already said, everything posted in youtube have not the same quality as the original source, you can download it, but for sure you cant sell it for the low quality, but if you get the original source..... you can do many nasty things ;)
but, lets see

Perhaps another thread is better suited to your point of whether when an author uploads a 4K video on YouTube he doesn't really mean to share it because the bitrate is too low.

I have no interest in selling anything, I have no interest other than watching it for my own personal enjoyment, it is one of my favorite Inspire 1 videos and I simply wanted a better viewing experience.

Leave me be and allow the actual author respond, he can make up his own mind on what he wants to do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry