Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Filming off the RC

Reaction score
i have updated to latest version with no troubles to speak of, apart from now I can't record video from my remote control. I select video off my iPad 2 ( and I can record from the iPad) but the moment I try to record by pressing top right hand button on the remote the video select moves back to still and takes a photo. Am I doing something wrong? At least burst photos now work from the RC.

My mistake, onto it now.

Last edited:
i have updated to latest version with no troubles to speak of, apart from now I can't record video from my remote control. I select video off my iPad 2 ( and I can record from the iPad) but the moment I try to record by pressing top right hand button on the remote the video select moves back to still and takes a photo. Am I doing something wrong? At least burst photos now work from the RC.
the right hand button on your RC is for stills... the left hand button is for video..

the right hand button on your RC is for stills... the left hand button is for video..

You are of course absolutely right......I got so exited about the fact that the exposure bracketing and multi shot pictures now run off the RC (previous they only worked off the iPad) I completely forgot about left hand button. Thanks for you help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44