Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FINALLY APPROVED ND-FILTERS !

We, Aileen & Renaat, are so happy with your comments. Our adrenaline level of stress is going normal now seeing the expected result in reality. Originally we ordered 150 sets and let keep the factory a stock of 150 sets, anxious to have a stock at home. As we did it for free, it would turn in a complete loss. Now … we mailed the factory to get their actual stock + 150 more. They will pay a small compensation, but not so important. The most important for us is being happy, you and we. We also want make a special note for all the fans who supported us at the creation of this set and encouragement during difficult moments, as there were !
A special note for this forum: one word; "thanks". All members are polite, positive thinking, we appreciate it very much !
Thinking back, when we became member at the DJI forum, we were very bad humor about service, no replies, and Chinese behavior solving problems. Now, we thanks DJI giving the opportunity to exchange between members ideas, but we also hope DJI will take a lesson that selling is not all, making your customers happy is more important on the long run. We also hope that world will appreciate that not all stuff is Chinese rubbish, they just need a final touch, what, I think we added successfully. All hands on deck, you can achieve wonderful results.
Thinking about future: I really think to let produce for the Inspire1, not a polarizer (as I found it really useless in practice) but a graduated ND3 (-1.5 stop) applied on a ND8 and ND16 with 1/3 of covering. It will solve the problem of too brights skies and get a harmonious exposure. The only problem is, as the filter is crewed on, to make the graduation horizontally. This issue I will treat with factory after the preparing of the second shipment.
Another idea I would like to discuss with you concerning the Phantom 3 pro: DJI is planning to make a ND2-ND16 set to push up on the vision camera. We have a very original idea, not existing in the world at all, for making something very exclusive and very high level. This idea would be possible to apply on the vision camera and in the future also on the Gopro with the same filters ! The rest we keep for private now, but I assure it will be very cute, surely for film makers ! So, some one who owns a Phantom 3 can help us privately to give some info ?? We are thankful for it, as technically it will not be easy, but we have trust in our factory.
Back now to our normal video work and fruit business (our 2 companies), and a final big kiss from my wife who is sooo happy and proud to have produced a quality Chinese product.
Cheers to all, Renaat.
handshake.gif

ps: we regret not made marks of density on the filter frames, but your creativity about that will solve the problem. The factory is not used to print, as they mostly work in sub-contracts with western companies.

Nihao, Renaat and Aileen!

It's great to hear that there are so many positive comments about the filters from those receiving the first batch of NDs. It's apparent that you have helped to create an excellent product.

I'm also pleased that you listened to my suggestion for a set of ND graduated filters at ND8 and ND16 strength, and can't wait to order those when available. My further suggestion is to make them rotate, like a CP, and put a mark on the top of the ring for proper orientation. It means slightly higher weight, but well within the tolerances of the gimbal, I suspect.

As I am getting a P3Pro, I'm also excited about your proposed filter set for the P3.

Any word yet on when the second set of ND orders will be fulfilled? You mentioned that the factory had produced a second set of 150, and that you had asked for them.

Nihao, Renaat and Aileen!

It's great to hear that there are so many positive comments about the filters from those receiving the first batch of NDs. It's apparent that you have helped to create an excellent product.

I'm also pleased that you listened to my suggestion for a set of ND graduated filters at ND8 and ND16 strength, and can't wait to order those when available. My further suggestion is to make them rotate, like a CP, and put a mark on the top of the ring for proper orientation. It means slightly higher weight, but well within the tolerances of the gimbal, I suspect.

As I am getting a P3Pro, I'm also excited about your proposed filter set for the P3.

Any word yet on when the second set of ND orders will be fulfilled? You mentioned that the factory had produced a second set of 150, and that you had asked for them.

Thanks Quadpilot:
first batch were 150 sets assembled, and 150 ready to assemble. We ordered above that 150 more. So for next shipment there will be a stock of 300, but already a 170 are sold. Going fast. On the last 150 we will be compensated a very bit for the efforts.
Concerning the graduated: I studied about how much we need to apply, ND2 is really very light, ND 4 is for me not natural anymore. So I proposed the factory ND3 at 1/3. Just to solve the rotation problem.
Phantom 3: I am waiting for some help to get detail photos and measurements. A dutch guy proposed help, thanks, when he will receive the Phantom3 end of the week. But I feel excited to create something very special, and NOT a cheap push up.

Reactions: Hans Idar Haldorsen
Hi.
First of all, i wish to say thank you Renaat and your wife for a wonderfull product!
I did a test flight with the filters yesterday in very bright conditions, and I must say the filters performed extremely well..

Here I have made a short movie from the initial test with my new filters.. :)
And looking forward to test everything you may sell Renaat :)

The film is in HD, so if you only see low res then wait a bit for youtube to convert the film.

Hi.
First of all, i wish to say thank you Renaat and your wife for a wonderfull product!
I did a test flight with the filters yesterday in very bright conditions, and I must say the filters performed extremely well..

The film is in HD, so if you only see low res then wait a bit for youtube to convert the film.

Absolutely fantastic. Thanks Hans ! Super video and soo smooth with the ND32. Congratulations.
A small b-mol: my wife was a bit jealous to see my name. :D

Hi.

Great video Hans, very informative!

Mine arrived a day early!!!!

They look great quality and packaged very well.

Can't try them yet as weather here is rubbish!!!:mad:

A huge thank you and appreciation to Renaat and Aileen for achieving this in such a short timeframe and beating all the mainstream players to market!

Well done to you both.

Now....if only we would get some decent weather I can go fly with them!!!!!!!

I'm very much in production job, know very well the differences, just ask if it's maybe some cheap IRND solution, as we have (this) cheap ND's and we know that were also expensive ND's.

I got mine in yesterday and had the chance to test them out today , i did a comparison with no filter ( UV ) , inspire 's ND 4 filter and Renaat's ND 8 , ND 16, ND 32 and ND 64 flterset, i tested on 100 asa , log , and shutter speed as low as possible with the lighter versions and on 1/50th with the 32 and 64 . i just checked the footage in the computer and found that the quality of these filters is magnificent and far better than the standard ND 4 from inspire , they are all incredible sharp and i could not see any colour shifting . really happy with these must-haves and a big thanks to Renaat and Aileen !

I got mine in yesterday and had the chance to test them out today , i did a comparison with no filter ( UV ) , inspire 's ND 4 filter and Renaat's ND 8 , ND 16, ND 32 and ND 64 flterset, i tested on 100 asa , log , and shutter speed as low as possible with the lighter versions and on 1/50th with the 32 and 64 . i just checked the footage in the computer and found that the quality of these filters is magnificent and far better than the standard ND 4 from inspire , they are all incredible sharp and i could not see any colour shifting . really happy with these must-haves and a big thanks to Renaat and Aileen !
Super happy for you Cinepilot !

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430916592.009886.jpg

Reactions: Rainbowers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth