Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FINALLY APPROVED ND-FILTERS !

These look interesting but who has approved them, was it DJI or someone else?
I am referring to the title "Finally Approved ND-Filters"

I have received the automated email from Renaat to place an order.
In PayPal do I choose Pay for goods and services or Send money to friends or family.
Not sure whether they are doing this as business or personal?

Reactions: Rainbowers
Pay for goods and services.

Email the address in the 1st post and u will get an automated email with the instructions on how to pay (make sure u put your phone number in)

Next batch is shipping July 7 - 10th

Reactions: Rainbowers
Have patience guys with Renaat and his wife. They built these filters for us as soon as it was understood they were needed by the community, and they were first to market.

This isn't their job, it's a service to the community and I for one am VERY grateful they did what they did.

Please afford them every benefit of the doubt and every courtesy.

Last edited:
Have patience guys with Renaat and his wife. They built these filters for us as soon as it was understood the were needed by the community, and they were first to market.

This isn't their job, it's a service to the community and I for one am VERY grateful they did what they did.

Please afford them every benefit of the doubt and every courtesy.

Thank you Damon.
To be clear:
we pre-financed all the money transport + filter factory + package, etc. and got the first dollar back from Paypal (- the fees, we did not calculate that!) after 2 months !
why several batches: to keep home stock at zero, less pre-finance, and less risk for production
after 2nd batch: re-negociating price with DHL, with the difference we pay a lady to cut bubbles, prepare cartons and pack. We still need to point every shipment to compare private e-mail and Paypal info (biggest job), print DHL waybill (second biggest job)
every order is 2 to >10 mails to write (we are at 1000 orders.... you can calculate the time)
Our professional occupation is corporate video and animation in one company, import/export freeze-dried fruit in another company. We really do not need to have a filter business to pay our daily bread. After 1000 sets sold USD 3000 profit, we normally do not work for USD 1000/week (80 hours). More, we can not use the money as we are privately limited to change USD to RMB in China.
But we kept our price fix as promised in out first announcement and try to give the best service when possible. Urgent mails as missing telephone numbers, bad DHL deliveries, redirecting a shipment takes our first attention. No payment confirmations as you got from paypal = loosing time.
We thought it should be interesting to write this report to the community as you all, and especially the first fans of our filters, created this filter set together.
Kind regards,
Renaat & Aileen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44