Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

FINALLY APPROVED ND-FILTERS !

I am all for the "creative accounting" aspect, especially when it comes to paying taxes.
Hopefully, naming them as sample will also alleviate having to pay duty?

I am all for the "creative accounting" aspect, especially when it comes to paying taxes.
Hopefully, naming them as sample will also alleviate having to pay duty?
Yea don't care what you call em, as long as I get em :)
Payment to you just sent, looking forward to testing them out!

PS, have you had the chance to get any test footage with the various filters yet? Might help with buyers choosing what set they need.
Cheers

Last edited:
Yea don't care what you call em, as long as I get em :)
Payment to you just sent, looking forward to testing them out!
Hey gruvpic,
I have been wanting to thank you for your in-depth response to my "what to charge" thread. I wanted to provide an in-depth reply with some questions, but have not found the time. I know this is not the appropriate place to do it - but thanks and I will be in touch soon!

Hey gruvpic,
I have been wanting to thank you for your in-depth response to my "what to charge" thread. I wanted to provide an in-depth reply with some questions, but have not found the time. I know this is not the appropriate place to do it - but thanks and I will be in touch soon!
Cool buddy, sounds good.

For orders: please mail to [email protected] with info:
your choice fix set (ND8-16-32) with or without ND64
full shipping address and mobile telephone number required by DHL

Here it is 8:45 am, I will be absent for some video shooting days, sorry for probably some late responses, but our business must go on too. I will try to treat your messages in the evenings.

We already will need the extra stock at the factory, but no problem, there is 2 times more as we ordered.

For orders: please mail to [email protected] with info:
your choice fix set (ND8-16-32) with or without ND64
full shipping address and mobile telephone number required by DHL

Here it is 8:45 am, I will be absent for some video shooting days, sorry for probably some late responses, but our business must go on too. I will try to treat your messages in the evenings.

We already will need the extra stock at the factory, but no problem, there is 2 times more as we ordered.

Just received order/payment confirmation

Last edited:
MISS WEN Hong is my wife (Chinese) and her english name is Aileen. PayPal takes the name marked on bank account, which is … Chinese. Chinese people always have a Chinese name and a western, as for western Chinese names are difficult. Thanks to her we found the best factory after refusing 3 others.
There are no invoices, as we act on non commercial basis. But if necessary we can issue one from PayPal.

QUESTION FOR ALL ORDERS:
Do someone has a problem for sending "as a sample" to avoid taxes ?
Sending will be done in an envelop for less as 10 filters. Of course each filter is packed in hard plastic box surrounded with bubbles.
Renaat
design of the box:
View attachment 1187
Fine

A very quick proof of the high quality filter, no flare.
I took the photo complete against the sunshine.
Photo 6: the set up, sun straight on the lens
Photo 7: filter on the DJI camera (the new one, my DJI one is broken), perfect fitting
Photo 8: copy screen of the remote control
Photo 9: copy screen of "automatic" lightroom treatment of the DNG
Photo 10: the result exported of photo 4

Now at work: please be patient for replying on your mails, we are very busy at the moment to get some free time when we will dispatch the filters.

Photo 6
newfilter-6.jpg

Photo 7
newfilter-7.jpg

Photo 8
newfilter-8.jpg

Photo 9

newfilter-9.jpg

Photo 10
newfilter-10.jpg

@Rainbowers - Many thanks for your work guys and making these filters available to the Inspire Community.

Your efforts are very much appreciated.

Payment sent. :)

Thank you. In the mean time. I just ordered some non approved Tiffen .9 and .6 ND screw on filters and Polarizer filter from BH with aluminum rings, thanks for the tip!! Also got a nice little case for them and a lens cap of the same size. You just have to put them on backwards (not sure if that kills the benefits of the pola). not sure on the weight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop