Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Fire up the rumor mill

Any reason why they didn't make this hand held ability for the standard inspire 1 camera attachment? (the seeminly now "old school" white camera... *Jezzus how technology phases out FAST.*

Any reason why they didn't make this hand held ability for the standard inspire 1 camera attachment? (the seeminly now "old school" white camera... *Jezzus how technology phases out FAST.*
Eh?......I'm confused. If you mean the X3 then they did.
The Inspires X3 camera can be freely swapped between the Inspire and Osmo.
However, the Osmo's camera cannot be used on the Inspire.

Eh?......I'm confused. If you mean the X3 then they did.
The Inspires X3 camera can be freely swapped between the Inspire and Osmo.
However, the Osmo's camera cannot be used on the Inspire.

WOW........... hold up. I googled this and found very very little talk other than the optics for the original inspire 1 camera is better suited for things further away than close up......... but, It looks like I didn't search deep enough? Seem so.

Thanks The Editor.... I do appreciate the clarification. I'm going to have to look further to see other people's experiences on using the original camera on the OSMO hand held attachment.

-K

WOW........... hold up. I googled this and found very very little talk other than the optics for the original inspire 1 camera is better suited for things further away than close up......... but, It looks like I didn't search deep enough? Seem so.

Thanks The Editor.... I do appreciate the clarification. I'm going to have to look further to see other people's experiences on using the original camera on the OSMO hand held attachment.

-K
The X3 will not do the 120fps mode when on the Osmo that the original Osmo camera will do but that's about it.

Reactions: NumberOnePilot
also the focal length is different. use the inspire on the osmo for longer ranger shots then use the osmo camera on osmo for up close shots

What's the current status of the X5 working on the Osmo, with aftermarket adapters? What CAN'T be done with the firmware?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool