Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Firmware 1.4 to Current Question

rmb

Reaction score
Website
overexposures.net
I have posed many times on the subject of upgrading or leaving well enough alone and if anyone had a preference on a version. Long story short after getting very little negative feedback on upgrading, I have decided that even though I have had a year of flawless performance, that it's time. Here's my question. I have read a lot about not jumping over updates and that doing them incrementally is best. Since I only see 1.8.1 and 1.9 I don't appear to have any choice. Should this be of concern. Any advice from the crew would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

r

I have posed many times on the subject of upgrading or leaving well enough alone and if anyone had a preference on a version. Long story short after getting very little negative feedback on upgrading, I have decided that even though I have had a year of flawless performance, that it's time. Here's my question. I have read a lot about not jumping over updates and that doing them incrementally is best. Since I only see 1.8.1 and 1.9 I don't appear to have any choice. Should this be of concern. Any advice from the crew would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

r
No, you should have no issues.
The code is a replacement package not an incremental update bin file.
Everything needed is contained within the firmware download.

Reactions: WilsonFlyer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont